Sunday, June 30, 2013

Welcome To Timber Scraps!

Let me introduce myself! My name is Melissa Ash, and I am a digi scrapper! I have a VERY handsome hubby and two BEAUTIFUL kiddos, and we love to play together! So, naturally, I am totally in love with capturing those memories and documenting them for our family! This is a blog where I get to share my newest lay outs, and hopefully some fun inspiration for recording your memories! Also, I am so lucky to be a member of Arizona Girl's Creative Team! I will share lots of wonderful goodies from this very talented Designer! I hope you enjoy!   I also wanted to share my latest layout with you!

These are made from Arizona Girl's latest kit, Keep Calm and Berry On
 
Here is to a great journey ahead of us!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Loving it! I'm so happy for you, you'll do a GREAT job, they're lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete