Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Arizona Girl Template Challenge

Oh Happy Day!! Man, I have been learning GIMP, as I let you know before, and it is tough! But today I found the best website ever by the way of scrapbooking tutorials!! (If you are totally lost and trying to figure GIMP out, too, then PLEASE go to that site! It really worked wonders.)  Anyway, Arizona Girl has been hosting this super fun Template Challenge right now and I SO wanted to participate, more just to learn how to use the templates, and of course to show off Arizona Girl's cute stuff! So, I found the tutorials and figured it out. Here is what I came up with....

I am very happy with it! And look at all that darling paper! I know you want to get some too! It is Arizona Girl's "Keep Calm and Berry On" kit that I used (and totally love!). 

PS, Don't forget about my free papers for you to download!
 

 
These are just the beginning, and they are going to get better! :) And then when I make another set, and hopefully start learning how to make embellishments, then I will put together more freebies for you! I know you like that!
I hope you have a great day! Happy Scrappin'!
 

1 comment: