Monday, July 29, 2013

Freebie from My Memories and a Speed Scrap!

I really love doing the speed scraps on both My Memories and Stuff to Scrap! They are so fun, and I always end up with a great page afterward!

Today the speed scrap was at Stuff to Scrap. I chose one of my favorite kits, "Keep Calm and Berry On" by Arizona Girl. I love how this ended up!
 Last night the Speed Scrap was on My Memories and I used the kit "From Struggles to Strength" by FayETTE Designs. I loved this page, too!
 
And, today I have three freebies for you!
 
You can click on each picture and get to the freebie! And, a reminder, that if you want to purchase My Memories Suite for a really good deal, you can just go to the My Memories Store in one of the links, put the software in your cart, and then use the code STMMMS11759. You will get $10.00 off PLUS you will also get $10.00 to their store which is an AWESOME deal!  Or, if you want to hang out here tomorrow, you will see some exciting news that has to do with a GIVEAWAY!  *wink wink*
 
I hope you enjoy your freebies and make some super cute boxes! Lots of exciting new releases and giveaways, and more coming up this next week on my blog! You can follow the blog by email to get it all sent to your inbox! I promise, you will not want to miss a thing!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment