Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Land of the Free

I am very lucky that I was able to live in Washington DC for a short two years. I loved it and I really loved the visitors that came to see us! I am so thankful for this wonderful country we live in, and for the men and women who sacrificed so much to give us our freedoms, and make this a better place! I learned a lot in those two years about America's history, and was in complete AWE of what our Founding Fathers went through! I love this country!

I love the new kit by Arizona Girl, "Land of the Free." Beginning today, if you buy anything in her store, you will get this kit for FREE! And let me tell you, it is totally darling!  I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!

Kit: Land of the Free by Arizona Girl
Fonts: Badcab (title) and Pea Karli (on photos)
 
Go check out Arizona Girl's store

No comments:

Post a Comment