Monday, July 8, 2013

New layout fun plus my first FREEBIES!!!




This layout was made with a kit I got from Pickleberry Pop. It is a collab kit made from all the designers there, and I don't think you can even find it on their site anymore!

Anyway! I loved this kit, and I loved these layouts! Every Sunday night on the MyMemories Facebook page, they do a speed scrap (8:00 PM EST). These are my pages from the last two weeks! It forces me to try new things, and be more creative. It helped me to learn how to do clusters better, as they always have one cluster on their speed scrap. I had never tried one before, and just kept moving things around until it looked okay! Pretty fun!

Also, I have to mention Arizona Girl's shop. I really would recommend going to check it out! I totally love all her kits! One that I am exited to use is called Cirque Fantastique. It is so gorgeous! Go check it out! (I cannot get a picture to load, which makes me VERY sad! You will love it! Please go see it!) She's also on Pinterest! Go follow her!

Alright everyone! I have been learning how to use the program GIMP.  It is free and it is very similar to Adobe Photoshop but without a subscription price! :) We all love free! And, as I have played around, I have learned how to create papers. I thought I would share some with you! Let  me know how you like them!


 
You can download them here
Enjoy!
 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment