Sunday, July 14, 2013

Speed Scrap fun

Tonight I did a speed scrap for MyMemories, and it was TOUGH! I love it when I really have to use my brain on these layouts! :) It was so different from what I usually do on a page, because I don't usually put nine shapes, plus four clusters, and a picture filling up half the page! But this turned out better than I ever expected!  I hope you enjoy, and maybe get some inspiration for your next layout!

I used FayETTE Design's A Mother's Love for this page! Really, she is another designer that I just cannot get enough of!

This page is from when we went to San Francisco last year. We went to Hyde Street Pier and toured the different boats, and totally LOVED it! I don't know what happened to the top little picture, it copied from my program funny, but you get the idea!  Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment