Monday, August 19, 2013

Anorexia and Bulimia Awareness Blog Train

It's time for another blog train! We are doing this blog train to raise awareness for Anorexia and Bulimia. It is my greatest desire that we all see ourselves as we really are! Beautiful, from the inside! Beautiful because we believe in ourselves and realize our greater worth! Our body shape does not define our worth! This is something that I myself am learning! I have just lost 40 pounds, and honestly could not stand to look at myself! I finally feel comfortable looking at pictures of me. While I am not, by any stretch of the word Anorexic or Bulimic, I can see how easy it would be to fall into the trap of feeling better, and wanting to lose more and more! But we need to realize that we are all beautiful if we are kind, and loving, and strive to serve others! We are beautiful when we smile! We are beautiful when we try to make the world better and lift others up!
Here is my portion of the blog train:
Click on the preview to download the papers!
 
****UPDATE: I messed up!! The link should work now! I am sorry for that! I hope you enjoy the papers! Let me know if it isn't working still!****
 
 I love these beautiful Ombre cardstock pages!
 
I loved these colors so much, that I made an entire kit! My very first! I love it! I named it Beautiful You because, well, you are beautiful if you strive to be a good person! Never forget it!
 If you go to my Facebook page, you can download it if you "like" it!  Click on the preview to head to my FB page!
 
Also, check the post below and follow another blog train that is SO fun, with some gorgeous kits! It is called Frosted Brights! You may even run into another blog train while you are following that one! :) Lots of fun stuff right now!
 
Now onto the rest of the Blog Train!
 
Timber Scraps <<<<<YOU ARE HERE!
 
Enjoy your trip on the Blog Train!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your words about these two illnesses. You expressed yourself very well. I love your papers and how they subtly faded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cardstocks! :) Thank you for sharing them with us. :)

    ReplyDelete