Thursday, August 15, 2013

Choo Choo! It's Scraps N' Pieces Blog Train Time!!

I'm so, so excited! This is my first blog train to participate in! I am going to start  designing papers for the next one...but I am glad that I can start somewhere!

The theme is Frosted Brights, and let me just say, there are some SUPER cute kits! So if you started here, you REALLY want to go and get more from all the links in the bottom of this post!
 Here is the kit I used, which you should have picked up two stops ago on Arizona Girl's blog!


Here is the preview of what my quick page looks like when it's done!
I used Arizona Girl's kit that you will pick up in this blog train! I loved this kit and had to scrap with it the minute I saw it! I hope you enjoy! Here is the preview:

Just click the preview to get this quick page!

If you want some great freebies, follow my blog by putting in your email address on the right hand side of my blog! :) Thanks for coming! I hope you enjoy your quick page!
 
Here is the list for the rest of the stops on the blog train!:


GraceBlossoms4U
Janet's Digital Joys
Magical Scraps Galore
Gingers Scraps N Pixels
Nana's Digi-Blog
LyllahRaven Designs
Arizona Girl
Shuckclod's Stuff
Psephi's Creative Corner
TimberScraps <<<<<<<<You are HERE!
JaneceScraps
Anchored Hearts Studio
Karen Diamond Designs
Ladybug Pics n Scraps
Scraps N Pieces
BeezDesignz
Amy's Designs
Joyful Expressions
Ann's Scrapbook Heaven
Fit 2 Be Scrapped
Kristal Kreations
Stampgram Studio

5 comments: