Friday, August 23, 2013

Luminous

I just got to play around with the kit "Luminous" by Busy Crafting Mommy Designs. I LOVE it!  Here is the kit preview:
Luminous (PU/S4H/S4O)
http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_121&products_id=2829#.Uhf_bxjnYdU

Aren't the colors so pretty? I loved them! Here are my pages!

The second one is my Speed Scrap from Stuff to Scrap today!
 
Also, I have some fun news! I am now on the Creative Team for Triple J Designs! I am really excited! She just released a kit today that is GORGEOUS! I will get to working with it ASAP and get some pages out for you to see! She has some super fun kits that I am so excited to use!
Live Free
It Happens
So fun!
 You can click on each preview and go to her store!
 
Let me tell you, there are some amazing new releases out there! Just wait for the September BAK kit from Arizona Girl! I can't wait to show you! Also, Busy Crafting Mommy Designs has a super fun one coming out soon too! Be watching for them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment