Friday, August 2, 2013

Rubber Ducky, You're the one! and FREEBIES!


Arizona Girl's whole store is 50% off! 
Grand Opening Sale runs until Aug 19th

In addition, "Rubber Duckies" kit is 55% off ($2.70)
The word art is 50% off

And the bundle is 57% off (that is $3.00) 
"Rubber Duckies" will be on sale until the end of the month of Aug.
Check out these awesome LOs created by my CTs
Arizona Girl has a freebie!
link will expire Friday Aug 9
after that you'll find it in Arizona Girl's STS store.
Don't forget about more freebies on Arizona Girl's facebook fan page.

Also, don't forget about my giveaway for My Memories Suite! It is a $50.00 value! You can enter until the 4th at midnight! Don't miss this chance! If you don't want to win it, you could give it as  gift to someone who enjoys being creative! It is a great program! Follow this link to see my review and enter the drawing! Also look at the post below for my freebie cluster for Rubber Duckies kit by Arizona Girl!

1 comment: