Sunday, August 4, 2013

Speed Scrap

Tonight there was a Speed Scrap at Memory Mixer that I was able to participate in. This one was TOUGH! 7 pictures, four papers, five clusters of three embellishments each, plus three ribbons! It felt so super crowded, but I think the end product is pretty nice!
The original challenge said to leave the six pictures around the middle one colored, but the colors didn't match super well, so I put them all sepia toned to match the paper! I love this kit! It is part of Stuff To Scrap's August Build a Kit. Arizona Girl designed all that I used! I love it! Such pretty colors, such a soft and pretty kit! The papers are gorgeous!

I just want to remind everyone that tonight is the last night you can enter the My Memories Suite Giveaway!! Go enter!!! It is such a great program! And super easy to use! If you don't want it, maybe someone you know would love it for a gift! Go enter! It's super easy to do!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment