Friday, August 9, 2013

Wedding Bells are Ringing!

My favorite thing to do for my brothers for their wedding gifts is give them their Wedding Signature Book. But, it is not like any ol' book! I put hours and hours into them! Here is my baby brother's book! They get married at the end of this month!












* PS, the above was my Speed Scrap at Stuff To Scrap today! So glad it went perfect with the book!*







 Aren't they gorgeous? (My brother and his cute fiancĂ©e!) And I really love the book! I think it turned out so beautifully! It was a lot different with this book. I like to use just one kit per layout, but their colors are so different, that I couldn't find any kit with all their colors in it. So, here is a list of all the different kits I used!
*FayETTE Designs "Junk in My Trunk" and "Time4Gratitude"
*JSScrap's "Heavenly"
*FranB's "Joy"

I am sure I am missing a couple, but I honestly cannot remember for sure!! Let  me know what you think! Do you think there is enough room for guests to sign? (I sure hope I left enough room!)

4 comments: