Thursday, September 19, 2013

Anti-Bullying Blog Train

Bullying is something that makes me SUPER mad! I just don't know how kids, and even adults, can be so mean!  Memorial Middle School made a great little "Anti-Bullying" video that is awesome.
I really encourage you to go watch it. I got a little teary, I must admit!! :)
 
Everyone needs to know that they are important, that they are special, that they can make a difference! Speak out! Each of us has the power to help speak out against bullying!
 

 I really hope you enjoy my contribution!
Here are the download links!
Mediafire
or
Box
I know Box can bog down and only has a certain number of downloads per day, but I like it because it doesn't have those horrible ads! I am looking for different options, as well! Maybe for next month's blog train I will have figured out how to get my "DropBox" to share! :) We can always hope, right?!
 
 If you like it, you can head over to my Facebook page and get the rest of the kit for "liking" my page! You can see that I have started to learn how to make glittery things, and I LOVE it!! :)
(Click preview to go to my FB page!)
 
Here is a picture of all the different kits you'll find, there are some fun ones!
And here are all the links to the different stops on the blog train! Enjoy!!

Timber Scraps   <----You are here!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
PS, If you scroll down, there are EIGHT FREEBIES in the next post alone! Yep, I try to take care of you that way!!  There are a lot of other freebies on my blog too! So, take a look around and enjoy your stay!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for highlighting this horrible problem with this great addition to the blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to find your Facebook link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great palette and a great cause... thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete