Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Who Says?

I just used the most beautiful kit to make some pages! It is called "Who Says" by Triple J Designs. I have to tell you, I loved it! There are so many gorgeous flowers, which I LOVE! Plus there are banners, and all sorts of fun things, including two darling owls! Here is the kit preview:
(You can click the preview to pick up the kit! You WON'T be sorry!)
 Here are all the pretty papers!
 And here are my layouts! I have decided that I was going to start scrapbooking my childhood/youth and writing my personal history for my CT Scrapbooking. So, here is the beginning! I LOVED how these turned out! The first one is me in 1981, the second in 1983 (or so!).

PS, there will be a freebie coming out SOON to go with this kit! It turned out really cute! Come back in a couple days! :)
Have fun scrapping your memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment