Sunday, October 13, 2013

Berry Applicious Blog Train

Photobucket
Come Hop On Board Berry Applicious Autumn Harvest Blog Train
Here is my portion! I am really excited about it! That little owl was one of my first made totally from scratch, by me! :) I kinda like him!
 
(Box has a tendency to run out of bandwidth FAST! I am sorry about that. I really love it much more than Mediafire, but I gave you both options so hopefully you can get the kit from somewhere!)
 
 Also, if you  head over to my facebook page and like it, you can get the rest of the kit!
(click on preview to get to my FB page!)

Please Leave The Designers A Little Love If You Download There Products
Dont Forget To Keep Checking Back As We Have Different Time Zones.
TimberScraps-----You are here!
 
KJD Designs
KPDesigns
 
New Preview sorry for any i missed last time
 
And if you have a few minutes, look around on my blog! There are lots of freebies! Lots of fun! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking part in the blog train love your freebie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your part of the blog train. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for both of your kits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your hard work!! Both kits are beautiful!! Love the colors, elements and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful use of these colors! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete