Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pixel Scrapper Blog Train FREEBIE!

Hi Everyone!
I am so excited for this blog train! It is the most gorgeous one I have seen yet! and it is HUGE! You will absolutely love it!

I am so thankful for so much in my life! I have a beautiful family, the most amazing husband and two beautiful children! I have a wonderful home, and a great job that gives me some extra scrapbooking time! I love most of all, my Savior. I am so thankful for all that I have been blessed with, and it all comes from my Father in Heaven!

This season is a great time to start thinking about all that we are grateful for! I am so excited for you to see all the contributions to this blog train! Here is my part:
Download it:
 
Also, I have my favorite part of the kit on my Facebook page! :) You can find it HERE under the Exclusive Fan Freebie tab!

This blog train is a little different! You can find the links to all the blog HERE on the Pixel Scrapper Site Forum. This link will lead you to the list of blogs, and you can click on all the links to find the goodies!! :) Enjoy! This truly is a gorgeous blog train! And if you have a few minutes, look around! I have a TON of freebies on my blog! If you have another minutes, leave some love! :) Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. Hi, Melissa! Swingin' by to snag your "Thankful" kit. It's so very pretty and I am absolutely thrilled to be adding it to my stash. Thanks so much for sharing it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your generous contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your contributions are really lovely. I like the grungy effect and the splattered paper especially. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely distressed papers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the papers. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job. Thanks so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color palette and you did a great job with your portion! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful... but it says you're out of bandwidth so I couldn't download. =(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work!! This kit is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your papers. they are such beautiful colours. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved the papers with the same texture in different colours.
    used them with a template and love the effect.
    https://www.pixelscrapper.com/debra-duxfield/gallery/blah-layout-lad-oct-2013-purple-pink-green-yellow

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the papers in your kit with the same texture and different colours.
    used them with a template and love the effect.
    https://www.pixelscrapper.com/debra-duxfield/gallery/blah-layout-lad-oct-2013-purple-pink-green-yellow

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice! Thank you! Just love this "grunge style".

    ReplyDelete