Thursday, October 31, 2013

Vintage Pixel Scrapper Blog Train

I am here to bring you the November Pixel Scrapper Blog Train! The theme is Vintage. I seriously LOVE this kit I have for you! Here is the kit you can get from my blog:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3xsk6wvzx98q8sj/Vintage.zip
(Click preview for download)
 
 Then, just because I love you so much!, I have this freebie for you on my Facebook page! Just click on this preview, and it will take you to my FB page!
https://www.facebook.com/timberscraps?ref=hl
If you come back in a few days, I just may have another part of this kit to share with you! :) I'll give you a hint!
Also, check out the posts below for info for Digital Scrapbook Day at SNP and STO! Two great stores, two more amazing blog trains, LOTS of fun!
 
You can get to the rest of the blog train here: https://www.pixelscrapper.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking/pixel-scrapper-blog-trains/nov-2013-blog-train-sign-up-list   ****Sorry I am late posting this!
 
Thanks for stopping by! If you like my kits, please leave some love! :) Thanks so much!
Also, if you want, I just started a new website at: http://timberscraps.weebly.com/ where you will be able to buy my kits! :) I'll be adding more soon! Thanks for stopping by!
 

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for both portions! They're so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your contributions are awesome! I especially love the tonal quality of your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors, papers and key!! Both kits are beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your wonderfully generous contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the pretty kits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. both parts are so pretty - can't wait to see the finished alpha! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for such huge generous collections! I like the soft faded look of a lot of the papers, and damask patterns are especially wonderful. The washi tape is great - I love washi! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this color combination and the detail on the paper and elements. Great freebie, many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your contribution of the train!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Melissa! I grabbed your part on your fb page too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing all of your creations with us... your FB mini, alpha and the mini here.

    ReplyDelete