Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Diabetes Awareness Blog Train

I hate Diabetes. I'll just say it! I watch my Father in Law suffer from it, and it makes me sad, especially right now as he is having such a hard time getting it under control. I am even more sad to watch my sweet 9 year old nephew suffer through it, and have to give himself tons of shots a day. So sad. So when the chance presented itself to participate in the Diabetes Awareness blog train I jumped at it! I hope you love my portion! Here is a page I made with my portion!
 
Here is my portion of the blog train! Enjoy!
 
Here is the rest of the blog train! Enjoy! And Happy Snagging!
 
FB Queen JJ Creations
Lizzy QX Design
Marniejo’s House Of Scraps
Shuckclod’s Stuff
KJD Designs
Dea’s Design
Xelax Scrap Free
Ann’s Scrapbook Heaven
Caroline B.
Arte 4 Amore
Timber Scraps   <----You are HERE!
Dezines2Amaze
Damsel Designs
Leterati Artful Scraps
Misplaced Mermaid
Becky’s Creations
Dakota Winds Graphics

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your part of the train, really like your kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extra special thank you! -mom of a type 1 daughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for all the wonderful work you all have provided

    ReplyDelete