Friday, November 22, 2013

Dr. Who Blog Train

WHO is a Dr. Who fan?! I am! I am so excited to bring you this Dr. Who Blog Train by some of my friends, who happen to be very talented designers!


Timber Scraps  <---------You are here!!!!

Here are my portions! :) I couldn't do just one! The first is a Dr. Who Alpha. Since he travels through time and space, I thought stars would be very fitting!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/psw03t5bnp34c4z/TS_Dr.%20Who_AP.zip
Click the preview for Download
 
The next goes along with my friend Robyn's kits at Craft With Me. I did a cardstock pack to go along with her palette! Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dpx5l0bdaht0alx/TS_Dr.%20Who%20Cardstock%20Pack.zip
 
One thing I did not get around to putting on my previews, but that I wanted you to know, is that this is a Fan Art Project. It is for personal use only please! (As is all of my stuff so far!) I just want to make that clear! No one is getting any monetary gain from this, either! We are all just "whovians" who want to share the love for Dr. Who's 50th Birthday!
 
Enjoy! Have fun snagging! What episode of Dr. Who is your favorite?
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for your contribution to this super fun train! I think my fav episode is Blink, but I also love the Library episodes, and the Angels in Manhattan.... So many great ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Love both parts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CLEVER idea for a blog train! THX so much for your part!
    :) Mags / MagsGraphics

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you SO SO much for doing the solids for me!! You're fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Love Blink, but there are sooooo many great episodes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your contribution to this amazing train!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your part of the blogtrain. Nice to have an alpha to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for both your parts! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! Can't believe I found a Doctor Who blog train!! Woot woot!! My favorite episode HAS to be "Blink," followed closely by Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead. Followed by The Angels Take Manhattan, which always makes me cry! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the alpha and the cardstocks :)

    ReplyDelete