Friday, November 15, 2013

It's blog train time!!

It's time for the Scraps N Pieces Blog Train! This kit is GORGEOUS! I am so excited to share my part with you! I love Thanksgiving time so much! I especially love the time spent with family. This year as a family we are celebrating the life of my sweet Grandma who is almost ninety years old, but will probably not be here on earth much longer. She is the sweetest lady (and sassiest!) I have ever met! So this year as I think of the things I am grateful, she would be near the top of the list!

Here is my kit that I made!:
You can snag it HERE!

Then, I also made you a matching FB Freebie! I seriously LOVE the papers in it, and I love the journaling frame and washi stack!
You can go to my Facebook Page HERE and snag it under the Exclusive Freebie tab at the top!

Here are the most amazing previews for the rest of the blog train!


Here is the blog train list so that you don't get lost!

Kiana Fitzpatrick Designs
 Janece Suarez Designs
 Shuckclod's Stuff
 Karen Diamond Designs
JMC Designs
 TimberScraps  <-------YOU ARE HERE!
Inspired By You Designs
 AmyDane Designs
 Arizona Girl
AK Designs
Growing Pains Scrapped
GraceBlossoms4U
creationsbysamanthan
Jiovanna's Creations
Honeybees Creative Hive
Nana's Digi-Blog
 BeezDesignz
 Shel Belle Scraps
 Ann's Scrapbook Heaven
Lady Sherwood Designs
Desert Digi-Scrap
Psephi's Creative Corner
 Cajun Diva Scraps
 annusplace
Janet's Digital Joys

Enjoy the SNP Giving Thanks Blog Train!

10 comments: