Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pixel Scrapper Blog Train

Hi everyone! It's Pixel Scrapper Blog Train time again! I LOVE this palette that we worked with this month! Here is my preview!
 
 I have been having some major problems with Media Fire, so I decided to try a few different options. There are THREE ;) (yes, I wanted to make sure you get your downloads!).
ELEMENTS:
 
PAPER:
 
Then, as I like to give you lots of goodies, I do have a FB portion. You can click on the link and go to my FB page to download this part of the kit!

https://www.facebook.com/timberscraps
 
To find the rest of the blog train, go here: PixelScrapper Blog Train Thread
Enjoy! This blog train is going to be AMAZING! Have fun snagging!
 

12 comments:

  1. Your snowmen are so cute!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so generous! I love your part of the train; especially the snowmen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun contribution! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both kits are just adorable!! Thank you so much for sharing both of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the blog train AND fb goodie! Twice as nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the AWESOME mini kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this cute mini with us. :)

    ReplyDelete