Friday, December 20, 2013

Organ Donation Awareness Blog Train

Woohoo! We have power! So sorry for the delay in getting this up! It was a LONG twenty four hours! :)
This is a topic that is VERY important to me. Especially because in my husband's life he will most likely need a new kidney. Hopefully later rather than sooner. I pray that when that time comes, that he will be able to get one very quickly and that things will go well. My father in law has also had to have a kidney donation! That was before I met him, but he is doing pretty well right now. But things are hard, and medications are SUPER expensive to keep it functioning, and the ridiculous thing is that a lot of insurances don't cover the anti-rejection medication. That HAS to change! We shouldn't have to fight for that!
Anyway!
I just wanted to share that with you! I am excited for you to have my portion! Here it is!

https://copy.com/FhniShWe1Xgs
Click the preview to get the download!
 
Enjoy!

Here are the rest of the stops on the Organ Donation Blog Train!

Dea’s Design
Marniejo’s House Of Scraps
KJD Designs
Mariscrap
Shuckclod’s Stuff
Lizzy QX Design
Timber Scraps  <-------YOU ARE HERE!!
Ann’s Scrapbook Heaven
Dhariana Scraps
Caroline B.
Dakota Winds Graphics


ENJOY!! I'd love to see what you have been able to do with my portion! :) You can link it up to my Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/timberscraps?ref=hl  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. A great cause!! I love the colors!! Beautiful papers!! Thank you so much for sharing!! Merry Christmas and Blessed Holidays to you and all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your mini with us. :)

    ReplyDelete