Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pixel Scrapper Blog Train- The Best is Yet To Come

Hi everyone! It's time for another Pixel Scrapper Blog Train! There are lots of goodies for you so I hope you enjoy them all!

I love the theme for this Blog Train, but I did  have a hard time trying to decide where to go with it, thus the generic kind of kit! I love the song, "Grow Old Along With Me." The next line is, "The best is yet to be." It is so true. In my marriage, I loved my husband the day we got married, a LOT! But as the last ten years (almost) have gone by, I love him more and more every day! So that was one way I was going to take the kit. But then, I also like the idea of starting new in a new year, making yourself better, making goals. So, maybe one day there will be add-ons to this kit, one for each extra idea! :)

Anyway! I have, once again, broken my kit into two portions for you! Here is the blog portion:

https://copy.com/XqcjHKHEHopq
Click Preview for Download
It includes 9 patterned papers (12x12 at 300 dpi), 8 elements (four flowers, a butterfly, a button, and two paint), a lower and upper case alpha, and two word art.
 
THEN, you can go to my Facebook Page and under the Exclusive Fan Freebie, you can get like my page and get the rest of the kit! (this is my favorite part, basically! It has some GORGEOUS ellies, if I do say so myself, and I like the paper more!)
It comes with 11 papers (6 solids), two frames, three journal cards, a bunch of flowers, some paint, some ribbon, a banner, and a couple other fun surprises! :)
 
Click on the preview for a link to my FB page!  
https://www.facebook.com/timberscraps?ref=hl
 
Here are a couple pages that I made with my kits:

 
I hope you enjoy! And I would LOVE to see your work! You can put it on my FB page and I would be SO happy!
 
Just a reminder, I know I don't have to worry about most everyone, but please, I spend a lot of time making my kits, and I hand them all out for free. If you want to share this kit, please send people to my blog and my FB page. Thank you! I trust you and that is why I continue to offer nice freebies for you!
 
Here is a link to the blog train thread! Happy snagging!
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. THank you for both of your beautiful portions! Your work is always so pretty! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your alpha is adorable!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for both of your fabulous kits! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, love the colours!!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, two kits to boot. Thank you kindly, they are charming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great freebie! You have been listed on www.digiscrapfreebiefinder.blogspot.com a website featuring hand-picked designer digi freebies (with a link to your page for downloading)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun polka dots! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute polka dot alpha, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color palette of this train ~ thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors!! I also love the two distinct kits!! One is super fun with the polka dots and flowers!! The other kit feels sweet and airy!! Very romantic!! Love them both and thank you so very much for sharing them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful word art! Thank you for sharing both of your kits with us.

    ReplyDelete