Saturday, December 14, 2013

SNP Blog Train, Christmas Time

Hi everyone!
I am so excited to bring you this blog train today! I LOVE Christmas time! I love the family time, smells, the sights, the sounds, just not the cold so much! 

I started out just making 20 papers for my part, but decided that I couldn't do a kit without SOME embellishments! I have learned a lot over the past couple weeks, and am pretty excited about how these turned out! 

On my blog, is the first set of papers.
https://copy.com/uUMs0kpNHLov
 Just click on the preview to get the download.
 
Then, on my Facebook page, you can go to the Exclusive Fan Freebie Tab on the top, and get the rest of the kit! (It is my favorite part!)
https://www.facebook.com/timberscraps?ref=hl
Click on the preview to go to my Facebook Page!
 
Here is the rest of the train information!:
 

Timber Scraps <----------You Are Here!!!
 
Happy Snagging!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to make these freebies for us - what a great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your sections... thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link wasn't working on the main list so I found you a different way. Thank you for your beautiful kits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried a few times to download your kit from FB and the zip file won't open. I appreciate the beautiful Christmas kits and hope it's a glitch that can be fixed. Do you know if anyone else had problems?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fabulous kits - thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both kits are adorable!! Thank you so much for sharing!! Happy Holidays!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for these cute kits, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for both of your parts :) Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the AWESOME mini kit!
    (and thanks for the DIRECT DOWNLOAD :-) )

    ReplyDelete