Friday, January 31, 2014

Be Mine Pixel Scrapper Blog Train

Hello everyone! I am so glad I was able to get this done on time! I have struggled with getting this kit done, because work has been so crazy! But I did get it done! :)  I hope you enjoy it!

https://copy.com/r3OMLHVaxKDg

And this portion will be on my Facebook  page. Click on the preview for the link!

https://www.facebook.com/timberscraps
 
 
For the rest of the blog train, Click HERE! there are some great portions! :) Happy Scrapping!
 

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the mini kit & the add-on. They are lovely - I especially like the papers you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for both of your fabulous contributions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog kit, so many pretty things in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! Thank you so much .. what an amazing ride; so much versatility .. you ladies rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for both of these sweet kits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. is the link broken? the download on the fb page is having technical difficulties as well. too bad,, it's such a pretty kit :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this mini with us :)

    ReplyDelete