Thursday, March 27, 2014

New Release- Hello Sweetie by Memory Muse Studios

 So I did something that maybe was silly yesterday, and maybe I am taking too much on, but when I saw the benefits, I wasn't too upset! I joined TWO, not just one, but TWO more CT's yesterday! Memory Muse Studios was the first one! See these gorgeous pages? I used a kit releasing today by Memory Muse Studios, called "Hello Sweetie" to create them! And let me tell you, you NEED this kit! Holy Moly I was in heaven!

**And on a side note, if you are in Utah when they do the Tour of Utah, you will NOT regret going to see it! Those bikes are going a million miles an hour and there are cars that follow them, and I was TERRIFIED because they were screaming around corners without brakes on! It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen! :) Okay, back to your regularly scheduled blog post!

(I used AK Designs Template 5 pack for this layout!)

I mean, look, isn't it just gorgeous!?
 Click the above preview to go to the Memory Muse Studios Store!


 Sometimes in paper packs there are a few that I don't like. Well, that just didn't happen in this paper pack! I wanted to  use every single piece in a layout! (and ALMOST did! see above!)
Oh, and I said I joined TWO CT's! I'll bring you layouts from the other SOON! :) It'll be a big surprise! Yes, maybe I'm crazy, but I am on FIVE CT's! And I love each of those designers! I hope you enjoy their stuff as much as I do!

PS, I have a freebie a couple posts down! You'll want to hit up that blog train! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment