Thursday, April 17, 2014

New Releases- Hop Into Spring and Scrapspirations V. 5 Templates by Memory Muse Studios

If you are looking for a great Spring kit, or a kit that you can use to scrap your Easter photos, you will love  "Bring on Spring" by Memory Muse Studios.

 Click link to go to the Memory Muse Studios store at SNP to get this gorgeous kit!


Here are some  layouts I did with Hop into Spring! 


 This page I also used her other new release, Scrapspirations V. 5 Templates (seen below!). I LOVE templates lately! They just make scrapbooking so much easier and they make your pages look beautiful! I love to also be creative and come up with my own stuff, too. Another thing I love to do is see how I can change the template to work better for me (and still be creative and make it my own!).  This series of templates that is coming out from Memory Muse Studios is SO much fun to play with! 

 Click Preview to go to the store to get these gorgeous templates! 

This kit I used is "So Eggcited" by Triple J Designs, which came out today, also! Both combined make a gorgeous page, I think! :) 

So, head over and pick up all these gorgeous kits today!

No comments:

Post a Comment