Sunday, June 1, 2014

New Release-Dapper Gents by Memory Muse Studios

Memory Muse Studios has a new release this week. Let  me tell you, I LOVE every single kit that they put out! Seriously in love with them! :) This one is perfect for the gentlemen in your life. 

Click Preview for link to their store! 





And here is what was done with these kits! 
by me: 

by Shelly: 
by Terri: 

As you can see, it is Absolutely amazing! And, you should check out the rest of their store while you are there. I have been a slacker on posting pics from their kits! Let me show you a little bit! 

An Ordinary Day: 

Her Highness: 

Gossip Girls: 

Hop Into Spring: 

Hello Sweetie: 
Okay, okay, I could go on and on!!! As you can see, they are all gorgeous! So, go check out 
Oh, by the way, if you like templates, I think almost all of these pages were made with some of their templates! They are AMAZING!!! Seriously, each one they have done has been used by me, and I cannot get enough of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment