Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sneak Peek--Camp Out by Timber Scraps

Hi everyone!
I have been kind of quiet on my blog lately. I have been a little burned out on the blog trains, as there were four I was doing every month, plus scrapping, and now I am on four CT's (Arizona Girl, Triple J Designs, LyllahRaven Designs, and Memory Muse Studios--Busy Crafting Mommy Designs retired for a while to be with her kiddos). Plus, my kids are out of school now, and frankly, I have been spending WAY too much time in front of the computer, when I just want to spend some time with those cute little kiddos while they are little and want to play with me! But, I HAVE been taking a Designer Mentoring Class at Scraps N Pieces, and let me tell you, it has been amazing! Actually, every year about December or January....probably January, Scraps N Pieces starts offering Photoshop classes. I took a Beginner, Techniques, and Techniques 2 class, and then have advanced to Designer Mentoring. They are FREE, and they are absolutely AMAZING!!!! If you have any interest in learning Photoshop, you should start looking into it in November or December at SNP in their forum! So awesome! Anyway, this class has been absolutely wonderful, yet SO super rough! The first two weeks are so stressful. I am in the Intermediate class and am making a full kit for everyone to enjoy for free in a few weeks!  I have finished with 21 papers, 45 elements, and four or five more on the way. Then there will be an alpha, some templates, and quick pages, along with some word art! Let me tell you, you're going to be wanting to check out the Photoshop Class Gallery at SNP in three and a half weeks, because all these kits that people are making are amazing! And they are all quality checked, which has been tough, but is SO good! I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of what I have so far. There will be a lot added, as well! :) I'll have to make up some pages soon and show you how fun it is! :) So, sorry for the lull in things. But, I am gearing up for bigger and better! And, I will be making more freebies, to hone my skills more! :) So, we all benefit!
Enjoy! And remember to watch for links in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment