Sunday, July 27, 2014

Respect and Honor Blog Train

On the 28th July 1914 the great war began. 
The train will go live 28th July 2014 to celebrate the 100th anniversary.
Join us as we remember and honour a generation who served.
This is our way of saying thank you for all who put there lives on the line to do there bit for us.

My grandfather served in the Military in WWII over in England. I know it is not the same war, but I am just really grateful for those who have served. The sacrifices that have been made in our behalf, to protect our freedom, to protect our rights, to serve their country are so appreciated. 
Here are the links for the blog train. It is a variety of different styles are involved, so there is something for everyone! 

Blog Links
Please remember that the designers are in different time zones and to leave a little love if you download.

Here is my portion! 
(Click the preview to download)
Also, if you go to my Facebook page, you can find this add-on! 
Click on the Preview to go to my FB page! 
I actually have another freebie on my page as well! It is for my Camp Out kit that I made for Scraps N Pieces! So this freebie will be under the "Notes" heading. I would love for you to like my page if you haven't already. I have lots of updates on freebies, and I will be making more of them to come! So you'll want to like that! Thanks for your support! I appreciate it so much! 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your excellent work. I would love to have the portion as shown on your FB but cannot seem to d/l from Copy. Can you help, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for honoring the men who fought in this great war - amazing that 100 years have already passed. So much has happened since that time. Thank you for the mini kits; I love the textures of your papers (it's the first thing I look at) & your elements are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cause to remember!!! We owe them more than we can ever pay!! Your kit is just gorgeous!! Love the flowers, papers... It is perfect!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much and I liked your facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for honoring the men and women that gave service in the 'Great War'. How awful it is that we still fight for many of the same causes. I know that war is a necessary evil that mankind must endure for it own survival, but it does not lessen the pain of it. My grandfathers neither served in the military as both had large families and were need here, but my father and uncles served during WWII and my husband and I served during the Vietnam War. Thank you again for being part of this blog train. Your kits are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much hun your kits are beautifull :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your creations with us.

    ReplyDelete