Friday, November 14, 2014

Fall is Happy Blog Train Freebie!

I know, it has been a bit since I released anything. I am working on it and I am so excited with what is coming! :) Think bearded elves and stockings! Yay!

 Right now I am a bit sad because I miss warmth. Things here in Salt Lake City, Utah have been getting cold. And I think our nice, warm Fall is gone for good. This template is great for documenting your wonderful Fall days! I am so glad to be part of the Scraps N Pieces team, and do so love to be part of their blog train this month!
(Click the preview for the link to download)

I hope you have a great day! Please leave some love if you enjoy the freebies! Here is the list of all the stops on the train!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for this multiple photo template design. It usage enables me to scrap because it limits many step that I would ordinarily have to take. Wonderful use of shapes. You are too kind. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, this will help me learn more of scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the great template.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic template!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With these great colors Fall can be happy. Even as cold as it is today. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the wonderful template!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this lovely template - love the angle of the frame!

    ReplyDelete