Sunday, December 18, 2016

New Releases by Shel Belle Scraps

Hello,
I bet you didn't expect to hear from me! I am not Designing for right now, but I just recently joined a CT for Shel Belle Scraps! She has absolutely gorgeous kits! Today I am going to feature three of her fairly New Releases!
First, we have Change of Address. Here is the link to the kit, and here is my layout with it!

It is absolutely beautiful! 

NEXT, we have her December Calendar pages. HERE is the link to the calendar pages. (Hint, they are on sale right now! I'd go grab them if I were you!)
And here is my layout with it! 
 This "Year in Review" style is so much fun for a December page! I was able to pick a favorite picture from each month for this page!  This layout used Shel Belle's "Change of Address", "Beautiful You" and "Bookworm" kits to make a fun Christmasy look! 

And last, but certainly  not least, is her Gather Together Kit. Holy moly, I was super excited for this kit! It is absolutely perfect for scrapping your fall photos! HERE is the link for the kit! It is also on sale right now! Run! Go get it! Here is my page with that kit! 
Isn't it gorgeous?! You will love this one a lot! 

Please stay tuned! There will be more coming. Also, I am going to try to get involved in some blog trains again so you can have some goodies. I miss designing. My life is crazy, crazy busy right now, but I need that bit of a creative outlet! :) Have a wonderful day, and a very, very blessed Holiday Season! Merry Christmas! 



No comments:

Post a Comment